Our teams are committed to tackling both the cause and effect of anti-social behaviour and work along with other agencies such as the police and the local authority to give you the best service.
You can expect a quick response from us and a service that involves a mixture of prevention, enforcement and support for our tenants and the local community.
To report anti-social behaviour in your area to us, just login or register for MyLHP, our customer portal and smartphone app. You can do this by clicking the button below.
Vulnerable tenants across our area are being exploited by gangs involved in drug crime. We’re working alongside local police and Crimestoppers to ensure that our customers know the signs to spot:
- Is a house getting more visitors?
- Do visitors come at unusual times of the day or night?
- Are curtains or blinds almost always shut?
- Have people stopped leaving their home?
- Are there any suspicious smells around the property?
- Has anti-social behaviour increased around the property?
If you have concerns that a vulnerable person is being exploited, you should report it to Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.
You can download the documents below for more information on County Lines.