Arson - Lincolnshire Housing Partnership


This is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the Fire and Rescue Service and Police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the above services please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can work together with you and the Police and Fire and Rescue Service.