Gun or knife crime - Lincolnshire Housing Partnership

Knife and Gun Crime

This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can work together with you and the police.