Sexual offences - Lincolnshire Housing Partnership

Sexual offences

This is a criminal offence and we encourage you to report this to the police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety. You can also report this directly to us by using the form below.

If you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can work together with you and the police.

Report ASB

ASB reporting form

Your Name(Required)
Your Address(Required)
Please enter your address above.
Address of property causing the issue(Required)
Please enter the address of the property causing the issue above.
Do you know the person(s) responsible?(Required)
Is this a repeat incident?(Required)
Is this incident a hate crime?(Required)
Have you reported this to the police?(Required)
How would you like us to respond to you? (Please tick all that apply).(Required)