It’s important not to get distracted when cooking. It only takes a moment for a hot pan or grill to catch fire.
Humberside Fire and Rescue Service have put together the following advice and good habits for a safer kitchen:
Good habits to reduce the risk of fire in your home
If a pan catches fire, do not take risks – Get out, stay out and telephone 999.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449 Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ