Insurance for leaseholders Insuring your leasehold property

The building you live in is owned by us and we are responsible for insuring it, you will be recharged an amount to cover the insurance of your property. The insurance is for the structure of the building only. You must arrange your own contents insurance.

You will be provided with details of the current provider every year. To make a claim please contact:

For properties previously owned by Shoreline - Bluefin Insurance on 01472 345891.

For properties previously owned by Boston Mayflower - Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited on 01245 341210


Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size