Posted 15 February 2022
Introducing Investors in Diversity
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be able to directly help improve our services around Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement. FREDIE for short.
These terms have been defined below. Please take a moment to read these definitions before starting the survey.
- Fairness – Being reasonable, right and just
- Respect – Having due regard for feelings, wishes and rights of others
- Equality – Where every person has equal rights and every person has a fair chance
- Diversity – Diverse means different. We are all different so diversity includes us all. The concept of diversity encompasses understanding, acceptance and respect
- Inclusion – Where every person feels respected, valued and that they fit in with the organisational culture
- Engagement – Two-way commitment and communication between an organisation and its employees
The Equality Act 2010
The Equality Act 2010 is a law that covers issues around equality and diversity. The legislation established legal protection for the nine highlighted characteristics, which are identified as:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Religion and belief
- Sexual orientation
The survey is very simple. It’s not a test and there are no right or wrong answers.
All you have to do is give us your view. The survey is completely anonymous and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
All responses to the survey will remain anonymous and we will not link the responses to any individuals. The survey will be open until 9am on Monday 28 February.
We would rather that you do not give individuals names or their job titles in any of the comment fields throughout the survey. Just click the button below to get involved.