How to report social isolation gatherings 27 April 2020 If you're concerned about your local community

We want to reassure our customers that we take reports of social isolation gatherings seriously, as well as offering some advice on the best way to deal with these situations, if they are happening in your community.

Although these reports are not something we can deal from a Housing or ASB point of view, you can do this directly online to the police, who have the correct powers to disperse any gatherings.

If you do need to report an isolation gathering, just visit: and fill in the relevant details.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size