Posted 7 November 2023
Talk Money Week: Do One Thing to Improve Your Financial Wellbeing
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is supporting Talk Money Week by asking people to ‘do one thing’ to improve their financial wellbeing.
Talk Money Week is an annual public awareness campaign that aims to get the nation talking about money. This year’s theme is ‘do one thing’, which means taking one small action to improve your financial wellbeing.
Here are some ideas for things you can do:
- Start a conversation about money with a friend, family member, or colleague.
- Make a budget to track your income and expenses.
- Create a savings plan to reach your financial goals.
- Review your insurance coverage to make sure you’re adequately protected.
- Pay down debt or consolidate high-interest debt.
- Learn more about investing or retirement planning.
Even small steps can make a big difference in your financial wellbeing.
Events during Talk Money Week
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is holding events throughout Talk Money Week where you can come and talk confidentially to our team about any money concerns you may have and also find out how our Money Support Service can help you.
Event dates and times:
- Wednesday 8 November – Boston Market – 9am-3pm
- Thursday 9 November – Centre 4 Community Shop, Grimsby – 9am – 11am
- Thursday 9 November – Centre 4 Café, Grimsby – 11am – 11:30am
- Friday 10 November – Oasis South Grimsby Community Hub, Nunsthorpe – 10am – 12pm
- Friday 10 November – Freeman Street Market, Grimsby – 9am – 12pm
To find out more about Talk Money Week and how to get involved, visit their website.
To find out more about our Money Support Service, please click here.