Posted 11 December 2023
Our Christmas Opening Hours 2023-24
From 5.30pm on Friday 22nd December 2023 our phone lines and web chat services will be closed for Christmas until Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
You will still be able to contact us if you have an emergency repair over the Christmas period. Please be aware we have reduced staffing levels during this time so only call for emergencies and essential repairs.
For information on what is covered by our out of hours emergency service and our Emergency Repairs Plus service, please see below.
If you need any help or assistance over the festive period, you can manage your tenancy through MyLHP, your online account. MyLHP is available anytime and has everything you need, all in one place. It is accessible from a computer or compatible mobile device.
Our Christmas Opening Hours
Friday 22nd December: 8.30am – 5.30pm
(Out of hours service from 5.30pm)
Saturday 23rd December: Out of hours emergency service only*
Sunday 24th December: Out of hours emergency service only*
Monday 25th December: Out of hours emergency service only*
Tuesday 26th December: Out of hours emergency service only*
Wednesday 27th December: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 28th December: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday 29th December: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 30th December: Out of hours emergency service only*
Sunday 31st January: Out of hours emergency service only*
Monday 1st January: Out of hours emergency service only*
Tuesday 2nd January: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Normal service)
*Our out of hours emergency service covers:
- repairs needed to avoid a serious health and safety risk or to prevent serious structural damage to your home
- dangerous structural faults
- temporary repairs after fire, flood, lightning or storm damage
- works to rehouse tenants after major fire or flood
- blocked main foul water drains or only toilet within the property
- gain entry where no other access is available
- making property secure total loss of electric power (please contact your supplier first to check this is not a power cut)
- water leaks that need isolating at the main stop tap