Full market value: £150,000 25% share available from £37,500 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £257.82 per calendar month
Service charges per annum Buildings insurance: £28.88 per annum Admin charge: £2.89 per annum Management charge: £99.00 per annum
Location and map
Built by well known and highly regarded builders Snape Properties and located off Louth Road, Holton-le-Clay, The Maples is an exciting new development that comprises of a range of stylishly designed houses.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ