Full market value: £162,500 25% share available from £40,625 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £279.30 per calendar month
Charges Buildings insurance: £5.83 per calendar month Service charges: £31.55 per calendar month
Eligibility to buy
A local selection criteria will apply to these properties. During the first 12 weeks of marketing we can only allocate to applicants meeting the criteria at Section 1. After 12 weeks we can allocate to all other applicants following this criteria. Contact the sales team for more information on 01472 572215.
Location and map
This new development is located in the small busy market town of Kirton, close to the town centre and a short ten minute drive to the nearby town of Boston. This home is ideal for someone looking for a semi-rural location with excellent transport links and good amenities and facilities.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ