Full market value: £175,000 25% share available from £43,750 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £300.79 per calendar month
Service charges Buildings insurance: £28.88 per annum Admin fees: £2.89 per annum Management charge: £240.00 per annum
Location and map
The award-winning Par 3 development is a contemporary village set amongst the protected tree belts that once bordered the fairways of Humberston golf course.
Individual properties - architect-designed by local practice, Jonathan Hendry Architects of Holton-le-Clay - are built to increased environmental and sustainable standards, bringing green appeal and minimal running costs.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ