Three-bedroom, semi-detached home on a modern new development opposite the beach in the popular seaside resort of Cleethorpes. This modern family home is within walking distance of the leisure centre, local library and the independent shops and high street chains of St Peter’s Avenue and Sea View Street.
Semi detached property
Ground floor WC and upstairs bathroom
Gas central heating
Open plan kitchen
BT Hub/Virgin Media
uPVC double glazing
Rear garden with astro turf
One allocated parking space
Costings and EPC
Full market value: £225,000 25% share cost: £56,250 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £386.72 per calendar month
Service charges Management fee: £250.00 per annum Buildings insurance: £28.88 per annum Admin charge: £2.89 per annum
BRAND NEW development near to Cleethorpes sea front with its numerous arcades, cafes, restaurants and bars. Within walking distance of Kings Road retail park including a cinema, clothing shops, bowling and fast food restaurants.
Situated approximately 3 miles from Grimsby and 15 miles from Louth.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ