Full market value: £175,000 25% share available from £43,750 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £300.78 per calendar month
Charges Buildings insurance: £2.00 per calendar month Admin fees: £1.98 per calendar month Management charge: £17.82 per calendar month
Location and map
The historical market town of Louth is home to this new development located in an established residential neighbourhood to the north of this popular town situated in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
With easy access to the A16, Humber Ports and Humberside International Airport, Louth is ideally located 13 miles south of Grimsby and less than an hour from Boston.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ