Full market value: £140,000 25% share available from £35,000 Rent payable on remaining 75%: £240.63 per calendar month
Charges Buildings insurance: £63.16 per annum Service charges: To be confirmed
Eligibility to buy
A local selection criteria will apply to these properties. During the first 12 weeks of marketing we can only allocate to applicants meeting the criteria at Section 1. After 12 weeks we can allocate to all other applicants following this criteria. Contact the sales team for more information on 01472 572215.
Location and map
This new development is located in Fishtoft, near Boston.
How to apply
You have to first register on our shared ownership scheme, visit our shared ownership page to find out all about the process.
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership Limited registered as a charitable Community Benefit Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number: 7748. Data Protection registration number: ZA345449
Registered Office: Westgate Park, Charlton Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1SQ